This e-mail is sent to notify you that the UDA Conference Call that was scheduled for March 8, 2014 has been postponed due to the funeral service for one of our members that was scheduled on the same date as UDA conference call. The Conference Call is rescheduled for March 22, 2014 at 7:00 PM -8:30 PM Eastern Time Zone.
Please visit UDA web site at: www.uruan4u.com to see specific information about the funeral service arrangements for our deceased member. Kindly forward this e-mail to other Uruan people you know who live here in the states and abroad.
Dr. I. Idio, UDA Secretary
UDA WEB SITE: http://www.uruan4u.com
1. Call to order at 7:00 PM Eastern Time (Please note the time differentials
in your own country, state or locality and adapt accordingly)
3. Review of the Feb. 1, 2014 conference call minutes
4. Treasurer’s report
5. Matters arising
7. Strategize on how to recruit new members
8. Plans to dissolve the current executive/officers
9. Set a date to conduct election of new executive/officers
10. Set a date for next conference call/meeting
Note: Meeting will commence promptly at 7:00 PM and will end at 8:30 PM.
US Participants – Join the conference and call:
Dial: (559) 726-1300
Access Code: 557353#
International participants must add the country Code to 559 726-1300 as you would dial other international calls)
International Participant Access Code: 557353#
To all participants – dial into the conference line and when prompted enter the access code followed by the pound (#) key.